ID305 digital door lock
Extra-thin and simple design with modern style
Unlock by password/mifare 1 card
Voice and menu operation prompt
Wrong password mifare 1 card alarm
Low voltage alarm
Double lock by lifting the lever
Emergency power back-up
Mechanical key override
Aluminium alloy material
|Power supply||4.5~~6V(4AA )|
|Digital user capacity||≤300 group (9 master groups and 291 user groups)|
|Card user capacity||≤300 group (9 master groups and 291 user groups)|
|Resolution rate||500 DPI|
|Unlock way||Fingerprint,digital,card and mechanical key|
General standard terms and conditions of ilockey Technology !
- 1. Payment Terms
- All payments will be 30% as deposit and balance before shipment.
- 2. Prices
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice. Any accepted order will be priced according to the prevailing price at the time of the order. Any orders delayed due to a customer’s account being on hold will be priced at the prevailing price at the time of shipment.
Prices do not include federal, state, or local taxes, nor any applicable import sales tax or customs duties. When appli- cable, such taxes and duties will be added to the invoice as a separate charge to be paid by the customer.
- 3. Freight
- Orders may be shipped from Shenzhen to everywhere by sea or airfreight.
Freight charges, if any, will be added to the invoice. Upon delivery to the carrier, the customer assumes full risk for loss or damage in transit, and shall indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims for loss or damage to goods following delivery by us to the carrier.
- 4. Claims
- Against Us. Any claims for errors in quantity must be made in writing within 14 days of the delivery date. Any claims for billing errors or defective products must be made in writing within 30 days of the delivery date. Our sole liability with respect to defective products shall be as set forth below under “Warranty.”
- 5. Product Specifications
- We reserve the right to change the sizes and designs of our products, and to discontinue products, without prior notice.
- 6. Custom Orders
- Please contact us directly to discuss custom orders and the pricing thereof.
- 7. Order Cancellations and Changes
- Any customer-driven changes or cancellations must be in writing (either fax or email) prior to shipment. We can- not guarantee we will be able to comply with any changes or cancellations. Custom orders may only be changed or cancelled with our consent, and may be subject to a handling fee of up to the full order value.
- 8. Returns
- We will not accept any returned products without prior written authorization. Except for returns related to our error, the minimum net amount for a return is $25. All requests for returns must be made in writing within 60 days of the original invoice date, and all returns must be received within 90 days of the original invoice date. Except for product defects and returns related to our error, we will charge a minimum 25% restocking fee for any product listed on our price list as a “Quickship” product, and a 100% restocking fee for all other products. We will also charge a reboxing fee of $5 per box for any damaged boxes. We will determine the amount of credit due, if any, upon inspection of returned goods. All returns must be shipped prepaid freight; we will not accept any returns shipped C.O.D.
- 9. Warranty
- We warrant that our products shall be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 2 years after purchase. Subject to the conditions stated below, we shall repair or replace (at our sole discretion) any defective product at no further charge.
This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser and first consumer owner and is not transferable. This warranty does not apply to ordinary wear and tear or to damage caused by conditions beyond ilockey Technology’s control, including but not limited to accidents, lack of reasonable care, weather conditions, improper installation or maintenance, alteration, or abuse.
In particular, this warranty does not apply to products that are not intended to be used outdoors (including products made out of wood, leather, carbon, glass, laminate, and satin nickel) that are in fact used outdoors.
All warranty claims shall be handled by our customers (i.e., our authorized dealers), and then submitted to us for review. Any retail purchasers that contact us with warranty questions will be directed to contact an authorized dealer.
- 10. Governing Law
- Dispute Resolution. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the state of Washington. Any related claim shall be resolved by litigation in a court located in King County, Washington.
- 11. Stainless steel care advice
- The alloy stainless steel contains chrome and nickel which seems to make its surface resistant to bacterial depositing and is extremely easy-care.
In case our product shows signs of rust on the surface, this is to be rust which has been deposited by the environment. This problem can especially
arise in industrial estates or nearby the coast. In that case, the rust can be rubbed away but we regret that goods cannot be replaced after purchase.
ATTENTION: Do not use cream cleaner or any cleaner which contains chlorine.